ONLINE TRAINING COURSES
Radiation Safety Training Programs
All online Radiation Safety programs are available through the link below.
Radiation Safety courses can NOT be viewed through Knowledge Link, however training information is uploaded into Knowledge Link daily. Please allow 2 days for your Radiation Safety training status to be updated in Knowledge Link.
Radiation Safety Training
The following web based courses are available through Knowledge Link. To access a training course, you will need to log into Knowledge Link and select the course from either Learning Plan or from the Catalog.
Log in to Knowledge Link
- OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE TO BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS TRAINING PROGRAMS:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Annual Update (for Laboratory Workers)
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Clinical Setting
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Dental Care Setting
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Intercollegiate Athletics
- Hazard Communication Training
- Hazard Communication for the School of Design
- Laboratory Safety - Updates
( Does not include Radiation Safety or Bloodborne Pathogens annual training programs. See above for Radiation Safety training and Bloodborne Pathogens training.)
- Recombinant DNA Training
- Management of Laboratory Waste
- Shop Safety Training
For more information on Knowledge Link and how to use it, see the Knowledge Link Help pages (FAQ, Glossary) or contact EHRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-898-4453.
back to top